What parts of the screen changer will leak
The screen changer is a manual or automatic switching device including one or more screens, which is used to filter out foreign particles and impurities when the plasticizing material flows through the screen. The filter screen is supported by an alloy porous plate, which is mounted on a plate or column type carrier. The carrier can be moved to switch between the working position and the off-line non working position of a system.
In general, which parts of the screen changer have leakage? Granulation machine screen changer manufacturers to share the following:
1. Material leakage occurred during the warranty period of the column screen changer, and it was returned to the factory for maintenance. Material leakage due to strain of column and main body shall be treated separately;
2. The material leakage problem of the mesh belt type mesh changer is mainly caused by too small or blocked water flow in the circulating water circuit, which can not be cooled and sealed. It can be solved by increasing the cooling water flow and cleaning the scale in the cooling water circuit of the mesh belt type mesh changer.
3. Material leakage at the joint between the slide plate and the main body of the screen changer
The assembly quality problem of the screen changer is that there is material leakage just after installation, and it is returned to the factory for re assembly. In case of material leakage during the warranty period, the machine shall be repaired on site or returned to the factory for repair, and the new machine shall be issued if material leakage occurs again after repair;
4. Material leakage at the gap of heating ring of screen changer
If the reserved pressure sensor hole at the inlet of the screen changer is not plugged or the plug is not tightened, tighten the plug of the pressure sensor or pressure sensor;
5. Leakage from the joint of flange and screen changer
The reason is that the impurities on the end face of the connecting ring are not cleaned up, or the bolts of the flange are not tightened diagonally in turn, and the connecting end face of the flange and the net changer is uneven. After disassembly, clean up the waste at the connection of the net changer and the flange, and then tighten the bolts diagonally in turn to ensure the same gap between the flange and the net changer.
The screen changer can be installed in any new or existing extruder, melt pump, reactor or other extrusion line. It can be used to filter any type of polymer, rubber or ceramic melt. Melt filter screen changer for extrusion production line of plastics, rubber, chemical fiber and ceramics. These screen changers – ranging from low-cost manual screen changers to highly complex automatic screen changers with constant pressure and without shutdown, are suitable for extruders with screw diameters of 35mm to 300mm. email@example.com